Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 17 weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
Body Changes? Small belly, feel like i've lost a little weight from working out.
Sleep: Sleeping well, peeing more during night.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Max's first birthday and hearing baby number 2's heartbeat during the party....it came in at 143
Baby Gender: I have switched and am going with my original thought of a boy.
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: Headaches have subsided since the doctor told me to drink caffeine daily which has helped A LOT. Been cramping a little when I overdue it and need to remember to relax more which is difficult for me.
Movement: Nothing yet.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in two weeks!
Milestones: Had a wonderful week at Necker Island and got lots of sun and sports in.

No comments:

Post a Comment