Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 18 weeks


How far along? 18 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
Body Changes? Cute Belly, big boobs.
Sleep: Sleeping well. I was very tired this week going to bed reallyyyy early.
Best moment this week: Feeling my little move.
Baby Gender: Still sticking with boy. If I go with my gut it's saying boy. If I go with my moms ghost ( i know weird haha) talking to me in my dreams it is a girl. Will be interesting to see who is right :)
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: Haven't had a headache because I've been drinking coffee. Very tired.
Movement: I can feel very light kicks once in a while. I forgot how much I loved feeling them!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex in one week!
Milestones: Feeling baby move and watching Steve do the weather after 1.5 year hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment