Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 19 weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Body Changes? Cute Belly, hair is not growing like it did with Max. My bikini, legs, arm pits and eyebrows are not growing as fast as they usually do. The woman pointed it out to me when I went to get my eyebrows done and she is right.
Sleep: Sleeping well. I've been tired and enjoy taking naps during the weekend.
Best moment this week: Receiving a beautiful purse for my birthday from my parents.
Baby Gender: I can't believe tomorrow we will be finding out the sex of our next little one. I am so excited and yet nervous at the same time. I just want to know that everything is okay and our baby is healthy. I'm taking my dad with me tomorrow which will be a fun experience to share with him. He thinks it will be a girl, and I believe a boy. I'm very convinced it is a boy so it should be interesting to see if I'm right or if my mother who has appeared twice in my dreams is correct predicting it will be a girl.
Food Cravings: Brie and pretzels
Symptoms: Today was the first time I've had a headache in weeks.
Movement: Once or twice a day I can feel very light kicks. I really love feeling my baby inside me kick, there is nothing better than that.
What I am looking forward to: Taking my dad to the anatomy screening tomorrow and finding out the sex.
Milestones: Feeling baby move and watching Steve do the weather after 1.5 year hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment