Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's another BOY!!!!

It look three times, but finally we were able to find out that we were having another boy! I felt all along it was going to be another boy but last week everyone got into my head and so I convinced myself I had been wrong and said it was going to be a girl. So this morning was definitly quite a shock to Steve and I. We have been hit with a big snow storm and I've been sick for four days now so heading into the city I was feeling blah and nervous that our baby wouldn't cooperate again. This time I went earlier in the day and made sure to have breakfast before we went. So it was a big relief to find out that our baby was in the correct position this time. When the nurse asked what we already had I told her a boy and so she asked what we would like this time around. I told her I'd love another boy and Steve said he would like a girl (seems we both wanted what we wished for the first time around again). Steve then proceeded to tell the doctor that the profile looked like a boy to him which made her laugh and she responsed that there was no way to know by looking at the profile. So then she did the money shot and I told her it was a girl b/c I saw three lines. She laughed again and asked where I saw them exactly so I pointed them out to which she said "that is really funny b/c I see a penis and two balls, so I guess your husbands profile guess was correct". We were shocked to say the least and i had tears in my eyes I was so happy and excited to know we were having another boy. Steve's response was exactly the same as it was when I told him we were having a boy with Max. i guess things never change haha. We are both soooo excited to be having another boy and now I feel like this pregnancy has gotten a lot more real. Now we just need to come up with a name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment