Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 16 weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 7 pounds
Body Changes? I'm sporting a cute belly. On able to wear maternity clothes now. Luckily I got spoiled by dad and he bought me a bunch of new maternity outfits.
Sleep: Sleeping well but have to get up more during night to pee and drink water. I'm getting very dehydrated during the night.
Best moment this week: Seeing the little munchkin at the doctors office. He/She was perfect!
Baby Gender: I'm still going with girl although doubt is creeping in since most people see me and are saying boy again.
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: Headaches have subsided since the doctor told me to drink caffeine daily which has helped A LOT.
Movement: Nothing yet.
What I am looking forward to: Vacation! Leaving for Necker Island on Monday and can't wait!
Milestones: The anatomy date has been set! December 20th we find out the sex of our baby number 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment