Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture- 21 weeks


How far along? 21 Weeks 6 days
Total weight gain: 8.5 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly is in the way now and is definitly a big mellon size belly.Cute
Sleep: Sleeping better again which is nice now that I'm done with my antibiotics. Peeing a lot more during night.
Best moment this week: Picking out furniture for Max's new room.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: Peeing very often now. I have a bad cough so when I have a coughing episode I pee my pants a little which gets so annoying.
Movement: I can feel little man kicking which never gets old.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the doctor next week.
Milestones: Getting over my cold. This pregnancy has gotten so much more real now that we are four months away and we know what we are having. I couldn't be happier to have two little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment