Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 34 Weeks




How far along? 34 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain: 19 pounds
Body Changes? All belly. My belly button still hasn't fully popped but is almost there. Weight gain showing in my face, butt and legs now as well. Everyone commenting on how big my belly is and how I won't make it full term.
Sleep: Been going to bed early. Sleeping has become VERY uncomfortable and my back hurts soooo badly.
Best moment this week: Talking things out with my boss and clearing the air was a high point, however seeing the doctor and knowing everything was progressing nicely was the best. Next appointment I have my internal which I'm really excited about. I haven't seen little man in months!
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: strawberries, grapes and milk with hershey sauce...yum
Symptoms: Peeing every half hour. I get full very easily. I do get a painful vaginal sensation, feels like he is about to come out. Braxton Hicks contractions. I can feel my uterus stretching. Awful backaches have kicked in. I was nervous I'd come early since everyone keeps saying I will but I feel better after seeing my doctor who said my first pregnancy is a very good indication I'd go about the same this time around.
Movement: He is moving around less, but when he does move, he kicks like crazy. I can feel his arms and legs when he pokes them out.
What I am looking forward to: Nesting this weekend. I asked Maria to come for the weekend so we can spring clean and get everything ready for my munchkin.
Milestones:Started testing my numbers a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment