Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain: 20 pounds
Body Changes? All belly. Belly button is somewhat out, weight is showing up everywhere now.
Sleep: Been going to bed early. Sleeping has become VERY uncomfortable because I just can't lay on my side and be comfortable.
Best moment this week: Knowing that everything is ready for our little ones arrival. It was a tough week at work so I'm really looking forward to May!
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: strawberries, grapes and milk with hershey sauce...still the same!
Symptoms: Peeing a ton. Small contractions here and there, nothing crazy. I get winded very easily and it is difficult for me to walk long distances.
Movement: When he moves he moves like crazy. Still has hiccups here and there.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing doctor for my internal, I haven't seem him since the 20 week ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment