Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 32 Weeks


How far along? 32 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 17 pounds
Body Changes? I am a whole lot of belly. I can feel the water retention now at the end of my workday in my feel and lets, but otherwise I think I look pretty good for being this far along.
Sleep: Been tired but better than last week. I have to get up a lot during the night to pee.
Best moment this week: Taking Max to Mommy and Me class.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: nothing really
Symptoms: Peeing every half hour and I'm easily out of breath when walking somewhere. Awful backaches have kicked in. I get full really easily.
Movement: Kicking me like crazy at certain times of the day. It is comical when I'm sitting on the train my belly is just kicking out in all direction. He still gets the hiccups quite a bit.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my son.
Milestones: We finally decided on a name and I love it. The initials are J. S. V :) We left Matteo behind us and have moved on and I am very happy with that decision. I haven't been good with checking my sugars and really need to get back to doing that. I have a feeling I have been going over quite a bit even though I've been watching what I eat I think the slightest bit of fruit is putting me over urghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment