Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 30 Weeks


How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14.5 Pounds
Body Changes? To my amazement my belly has popped even more and so many people at the office are commenting on how huge I am. But they also tell me I'm pure belly and I look great :)
Sleep: Been tired and going to bed around 9 lately. I do pee several times a night but I am able to sleep comfortably.
Best moment this week: Seeing Max walk for the first time. Amazing.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: blue berries
Symptoms: Back aches have gotten a bit better but my stomach hurts a lot at time which I'm sure is just my belly stretching.
Movement: Still moving around and kicking which I'm always grateful for.
What I am looking forward to: I'm always looking forward to the weekend these days because I just want to be with my boys and relax.
Milestones: I'm still shocked I only have ten more weeks left. I need to get better with my GD because I have been going over my numbers quite a bit and not testing as much urghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment