Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture- 23 Weeks



How far along? 23 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 12 Pounds
Body Changes? Big belly, weight distributed all over my body. Breasts are sensitive.
Sleep: Sleeping great although a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Seeing Max walk his first few steps.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: My GD numbers are borderline to slightly over so I have had to watch what I eat and be more careful. I have been forgetful and need to tell myself to slow down because now I feel really pregnant and I can tell my body is having a difficult time keeping up.
Movement: I feel Matteo kick especially when I'm relaxed and I love every moment of it.
What I am looking forward to: Organizing the boys room tomorrow when Max's new furniture gets here.
Milestones: We agreed on a name for our little one: Matteo Luca Villanueva. It is so nice to finally have a name and to be able to call him by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment