Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly belly picture - 22 weeks


How far along? 22 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 11 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly is in the way now and is definitly a big. Boobs are bigger and my bras are so uncomfortable. I've gained a few onus in the past week and my legs look bigger.
Sleep: Sleeping great although a little uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: picking the name for our son and painting maxs new room.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: Peeing very often now. My gd numbers are going up a little but not over yet. Still need to be careful. I feel full much sooner and am uncomfortable.
Movement: love feeling my son kicking.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the doctor this week.
Milestones: Getting thru the week. It has been tough now with work and having a baby at home. I can't wait for may to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment