Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Doctor Visit

I had my monthly check up and everything looked great. The doctor said I only gained eight pounds so far, but on my scale it adds up to about 12 pounds. She said the anatomy screening was great and that my belly was measuring a little ahead which is what Max did too. She said I don't have to take the gestational test as long as I keep testing myself, especially the fasting numbers which should be below 90-95. She said at this point it feels as if I'm 30 weeks along the second time around and I think she is right. I don't remember it being this hard with Max around this time. I know I didn't have the commute then and another child but it seems so much more uncomfortable this time around. At least everything is looking great which is all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment