Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture- 24 weeks





How far along? 24 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 12 Pounds
Body Changes? Big belly, weight distributed all over my body. Breasts are sensitive.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become a little more difficult. I'm uncomfortable and wake up a few times during the night.
Best moment this week: Getting the boys rooms organized.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: none
Symptoms: GD has reared its ugly head. I am now constantly testing my blood sugar and watching what I eat but my numbers have been good.
Movement: Matteo is starting to kick harder and it can definitely startle me at times.
What I am looking forward to: the weekend. I have been really tired lately.
Milestones: Taking my GD very seriously and following a good diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment