Saturday, November 20, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 15 weeks


How far along? 15 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
Body Changes? My belly is getting bigger and you can definitely tell I'm pregnant. My breasts are much bigger and I wear bras at all times.
Sleep: Sleeping well but have to get up more during night to pee and drink water.
Best moment this week: Max seeing his cousins from Cali today.
Baby Gender: Since we find out on Monday I'm going with girl. I keep referring to the little one as a she which I didn't do with Max.
Food Cravings: Tea at night.
Symptoms: Still have awful headaches although a little less now that I'm trying to drink more water.
Movement: Nothing yet.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender on Monday and thanksgiving!!!
Milestones: I got my hair colored finally and now feel better about myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment