Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 37 Weeks

How far along? 37 Weeks 3 Days OFFICIALLY FULL TERM!
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Body Changes? I think at this point everything will pretty much remain the same until the end. I have a huge belly and am retaining a small bit of water.
Sleep: Been going to bed early. Sleeping has become VERY uncomfortable because I just can't lay on my side and be comfortable. Peeing all night long and very thirsty.
Best moment this week: Going on maternity leave! I have enjoyed every second with Max and I already know going back to work will break my heart.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: milk with hershey sauce
Symptoms: Peeing a ton. Small contractions here and there, nothing crazy. I have to walk very slow now because it hurts otherwise. Very tired.
Movement: When he moves he moves like crazy.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the doctor on Monday for a progress report!

No comments:

Post a Comment