Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 36 Weeks

How far along? 36 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Body Changes? All belly :) I think the train conductor said it best when he was collecting tickets this week and goes to me "I can't believe I only noticed you were pregnant last week, you are sooo tiny" Definitely made my week haha
Sleep: Been going to bed early. Sleeping has become VERY uncomfortable because I just can't lay on my side and be comfortable. Peeing all night long and very thirsty.
Best moment this week: Seeing the doctor who said everything looked great, he was in the correct position. His head was still pretty high up and I am 50% effaced. I got to see little man and he was so cute!
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: strawberries, grapes and milk with hershey sauce...still the same!
Symptoms: Peeing a ton. Small contractions here and there, nothing crazy. I have to walk very slow now because it hurts otherwise. I was feeling very nauseous for two days this week and had to leave work early one day and stayed home the following. I was extremely tired and had a headache too.
Movement: When he moves he moves like crazy.
What I am looking forward to: Next week being my last at work and then it is Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment