Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14.5 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly has grown real big and it is uncomfortable sitting.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become a little more difficult. I'm uncomfortable and wake up a few times during the night to pee and am thirsty. Been going to sleep early since I'm so tired.
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and knowing I was measuring right on target. I can't believe I'm 12 weeks away from meeting our son!
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: hot chocolates
Symptoms: I haven't been taking my numbers all the time which I really need to get better with. But I have been watching my food intake with some few cheating days. I am getting bad backaches from picking up Max all the time. Getting more tired during the day.
Movement: Still kicking strong.
What I am looking forward to: Heading to Florida this weekend to visit my grandmother. I'm so sad to leave Max but this trip is way overdue.
Milestones: Only 12 more weeks, I can't believe how fast this is going. Steve and I went to Ikea and put together the art work we got for Matteo's room. His room is looking so cute, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment