Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 13 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly has grown real big and it is uncomfortable sitting. I'm starting to see the weight creep into my face.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become a little more difficult. I'm uncomfortable and wake up a few times during the night to pee. I am however extremely tired at this point and have a hard time waking up in the morning.
Best moment this week: Working from home for a day due to snow. I could get used to doing that once a week haha
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: Hot chocolates.
Symptoms: I'm staying on top of my GD. My numbers have been good, although I did cheat over the weekend :( My hormones are totally out of whack. I feel like I'm in a rut due to the weather and being so tired and my hormones making me feel like a robot with no emotions. My hubby keeps saying I'm cold and not my usual lovey dovey self which I can see.
Movement: Matteo is still kicking and I'm enjoying it immensely. He kicks me so hard sometimes it hurts.
What I am looking forward to: Once again the weekend....just want to rest and be with my boys.
Milestones: Almost done with my second tri...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment