Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Belly Picture - 27 Weeks


How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 14.5 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly has grown real big and it is uncomfortable sitting. If I lean back it starts to hurt my insides because Matteo weights approximately 2 pounds and sleeping is uncomfortable now.
Sleep: Sleep is starting to become a little more difficult. I'm uncomfortable and wake up a few times during the night to pee and am thirsty. Been going to sleep early which helps.
Best moment this week: Nothing really stands out this week, I guess watching the movie "Secretariat" was great because it was such a feel good movie.
Baby Gender: BOY!!!
Food Cravings: Hot chocolates, grapes.
Symptoms: I'm staying on top of my GD. My numbers have been good, although I have cheated and haven't been as good with taking my numbers all the time( My hormones are all over the place. I still feel a bit glum I think it is the weather although today was beautiful and made me really excited about spring!
Movement: Matteo is going to be a soccer player he kicks so much. Today I felt either a knee or an elbow which was cool
What I am looking forward to: Next weekend when Max gets his first professional haircut.
Milestones: Last week of 2nd tri wohoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment