Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 9 Weeks

How far along? 9 Weeks 5 Days
Total weight gain: 3 Pounds
Body Changes? Belly popped, breasts are getting bigger. My face looks tired and pale.
Sleep: Sleeping fine, very very tired.
Best moment this week: Taking Max to the farm to go apple and pumpkin picking.
BabyGender: I'm leaning girl.
Food Cravings: Aversion to lots of foods that change day to day. Noticing I have to eat little meals every two hours or so or I start to shake.
What I miss: Not feeling so tired and bloated.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Headaches, Bloat. Pregnancy Brain.
Movement: nope not for some time to come
What I am looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment in 2.5 weeks
Milestones: getting back on the gestational diet plan. Cheating hear and there but really trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment