Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture - 11 weeks

How far along? 11 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Body Changes? I have a small belly now. Breast are larger.
Sleep: Sleep well, still very tired.
Best moment this week: I had one day where I felt like myself. No pregnancy brain, not tiredness, it made work so much easier.
Baby Gender: I have changed sides. I'm thinking boy now. I have the exact same symptoms I had with Max and I have a feeling it will be another boy.
Food Cravings: Pickles and sour foods like vinegar.
What I miss: Not being so tired all the time. Fitting into my pants. Not having so many headaches.
Symptoms: Exhaustion, Headaches, Bloat. Pregnancy Brain.
Movement: nope not for some time to come
What I am looking forward to: Next Thursday! I can't wait to see our little one on the ultrasound. I am praying everything goes smoothly and he/she is healthy.
Milestones: Almost done with first trimester.

I ordered the crib this week for Baby #2 as we like to call him or her. It's a beautiful espresso colored crib and I'm getting so excited to decorate the babies room. I can't believe we will have two kids in this house in a few months...it's so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment