Thursday, October 28, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 12 weeks


How far along? 12 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 4 pounds
Body Changes? I have a small belly now. Breast are larger. Face filling out more.
Sleep: Sleep well, still very tired.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby today. I'm already head over heels for this baby and can't wait to meet him/her.
Baby Gender: Still thinking boy, although when I saw the little monkey on the ultrasound I thought girl haha
Food Cravings: roast beef sandwiches with extra mayo and mustard...no wonder my face is filling out :)
What I miss: Not being able to see my little nugget for another month!
Symptoms: Bad headaches, I'm very stiff in my shoulders and neck. My lower back is messed up.
Movement: nope not for some time to come
What I am looking forward to: Working out. Steve and I signed up at the gym, time to get in shape. Oh and this weekend is Max's first Halloween. He will be a tiger!
Milestones: Made it to the second trimester...bye bye miserable first tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment