Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weekly Belly Picture- 6 Weeks


How far along? 6 Weeks
Total weight gain: .4 pounds w/w, total 2.4 pounds
Body Changes? My entire body is bloated.
Sleep: Sleeping fine, very tired.
Best moment this week: Watching Max in the bathtub knowing he was going to have a sibling soon...it makes my heart swell.
Gender: A girl, however I have the exact same symptoms I had with Max...hmmmm
Food Cravings: Aversion to fruit and eggs
What I miss: A hot bath.
Symptoms:Hormones have leveled off, so that was good. Major Pregnancy Brain...making work very difficult.
Movement: nope not for some time to come
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the doctor for the first time. I just want to know everything is okay.
Milestones: Told my boss I was pregnant today which was a huge relief. I had an error today at work due to my pregnancy brain and so the guy to my right goes "Are you pregnant again?" It caught me off guard and so I asked why he said that to which he responded "Because last time you were pregnant you had major pregnancy brain kinda like now" lollll

No comments:

Post a Comment