Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 Week Belly Picture


How far along? 4 Weeks
Total weight gain: 0...starting weight 125lbs
Body Changes? Boobs are a little bigger.
Sleep: Sleeping fine, very tired.
Best moment this week: Finding out I was pregnant while watching the Emmys.
Gender: Don't know but I had a dream about a boys name.
Food Cravings: Meat
What I miss: My white wine after work...I really miss that.
Symptoms: Spotting for the first few days before my period. Difficult time focusing. Tired. Boobs tingle.
Movement: nope not for some time to come
What I am looking forward to: Hearing from the doctor tomorrow about my blood results
Milestones: Got pregnant in my first month! Went to doctor today to get my blood taken to make sure everything was okay because I have been spotting, especially after Max fell down the stairs. It's been a rough week. Also needed to get a Rhogam shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment